Sunday, January 2, 2011

Homestyle Pork Chops Recipe

Photobucket



I’m not a big fan of pork not because it don’t taste good but hard to cook it. I always have problem over cooking the meat and it became hard. Not sure if anyone of you having the same problem with me? But this recipe does change everything in my house. We start liking this pork recipe because it’s not hard and tasty. So easy and fast as well. When you’re busy and looking for a quick home cooking. I do recommend this one. I bet you and your family will love it as well as much as I enjoyed it.

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon Paprika
½ teaspoon Thyme Leaves
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
4 bone-in pork chops (about ½ inch thick)
1 tablespoon olive oil



Photobucket


Method:
1)   Mix paprika, Thyme Leaves, salt and ground black pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of pork chops.
2)   Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness.

Photobucket


Make 4 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment